RETIREMENT PLANS FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
Setting up a retirement plan for your business can fall through the cracks, but it is essential for you and your business. We help business owners design the best retirement plan solution to fit their unique goals. Doing this will help you save more for retirement and lower your taxes.
Why have a retirement plan?
- Your plan not only helps secure your future but also may be a primary way for your employees to save for retirement.
- Finding and retaining good employees can be difficult. Offering a retirement plan can help make your business more competitive in attracting and retaining top talent.
- Plan contributions are deductible as a business expense.
What Do we Do?
Plan design can be one of the most important aspects when setting up a retirement plan for your business. Successfully designed plans can lead to higher tax-deferred contributions and increased tax benefits. On the flip side, a poorly designed plan can lead to corrective distributions or unnecessary fiduciary exposure. Plan design is only one step in the process. Below are other aspects that together help form a complete retirement plan.
- Diverse Investment Options: Thompson Davis & Co. will put together a lineup featuring low-cost investment options for you and your employees.
- Communication and Education: We make sure you get the resources necessary to operate a successful retirement plan. You will receive customized enrollment kits with secure website access to your account and more.
- Plan Conversion: We will work closely with prior plan providers, administrators, and plan sponsors to handle all the details and ensure a smooth conversion.